TECNOMOVIE combines consolidated experience in the television sector with important assets in the sphere of multi-platform integrated communication and a solid background in service and interaction design.
TECNOMOVIE has created original contents, negotiated the trading of cinema and television rights in international markets, developed avant-garde production techniques, innovative across-the-board distribution methods, and high quality standards, all combined with great competitiveness in terms of costs and production times.
Investments in skills and infrastructures for the development of cutting-edge technological solutions are the expression of a vision that focuses its attention on the search for the state-of-the-art in the awareness and comprehension of the most innovative and complex contexts.
TECNOMOVIE and its leading talents have conceived and developed hundreds of integrated projects: innovative digital services, models and interfaces for all kinds of devices and needs, the creation of integrated communication strategies, social design, and solutions for participatory internal communication.
The TECNOMOVIE structure comprises:
- 3 branches in Italy – Milan, Rome and Vercelli
- 1 studio in Rome, in the headquarters of the State Monopolies, dedicated to the live broadcasts of the draw of the SuperEnalotto national lottery
- 4 studios in Milan – virtual set, motion capture, limbo
- 22 workstations in Milan and Rome for audio/video post-production – editing, colour correction, dubbing, graphics, and 3D farm
- 100+ employees and specialized collaborators – creativity, production and finalization of audio/video contents, development of communication strategies in digital media, creation of interaction models, digital signage, in-store communication and proximity marketing
a team and an infrastructure dedicated to the management of more than 30,000 point of sale screens in the point of sale and production of contents and broadcasts for Sisal TV, one of the world’s most extensive in-store television networks in the world.